Monday, July 9, 2012

Predictions (Day 22 of 30)

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?


Oy.  This is really feeling like a job interview.  Ha!


In 5 years, I hope to have cured cancer, while being a fabulous mom, wife, sibling, daughter, and friend to everyone around me.  


Bahahahahahaha!!


Okay.  I'm done being silly.  (I think.  Sometimes, it just sneaks up on me.)


I really am not the type of person who thinks about where I'll be in 5, 10 or 15 years.  I'm busy in the now.  Here are some quick notes, though:


5 years - 2 kids, participating in various school and after-school activities.  Finally have my house and finances in the shape I want.  (Not perfect, but easier to maintain and looking good.)


10 years - Still 2 kids, 1 husband, lots of friends.  Working on a bachelor's degree.


15 years - One kid off to college, the other in high school.  Working part time in a fulfilling position.  Retirement accounts are making good progress.  Wayne and I have an active social life and are beginning to travel more.





No comments:

Post a Comment