Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hobbies (Day 23 of 30)

List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.


1.  Making jewelry.  I haven't done it in so long, but it gives me a sense of relaxation and focus.  Plus, the satisfaction of making something cute.  


2.  Reading.  I try to read enlightening, intellectual things every now and then.  But mostly, I love funny, light books.


3.  Imagining crafty things I can do.  I'm not quite at the actual doing part... yet.  But I will!  I've done a few projects with good outcomes.  I know I'll get more into it.  


4.  Shopping.  I freaking love to shop.  For home items, for clothes, for hair and beauty products.  


5.  Writing.  Obvi!  I love writing in my blog, but can't wait for Jack to start school so I can get back to creative writing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment