Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Greatness (Day 17 of 30)

What is the thing you most wish you were great at?


Ohhhh.  I want to be great at everything I do!!  Seriously.  I used to be an overachiever at work - which definitely did not earn me any brownie points with my coworkers.  (Although, some of my bosses liked to take advantage of it, for sure!)  In fact, I try to avoid anything I may not be stellar at.  (Like singing in public.)


But!  My one wish would be to be great at being a homemaker.  Not just the mom part (although, I would love for Jack to say "my mom is the best" when he's all grown up).  It's the keeping my home neat and tidy.  Making the best, healthiest dinners.  Keeping our finances in perfect order.  Keeping my husband happy and smiling all the time.  Being able to juggle it all without breaking a sweat.  Hey... It's a WISH, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment