Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dining with Jen (Day 25 of 30)

If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?


Ummmmm.... I.... Uhhh...  


Jeez.  I don't know.  I haven't ever had a good answer for this.  Maybe I'm just not that deep of a thinker.  Or I know if I tried to have dinner with anyone super smart or awesomely philosophical, I'd get all nervous and weird and not have anything to say.  Maybe I'm just too superficial.  Because the only person I can think of to have dinner with is Jennifer Aniston.  I want to see if she's as cool as she seems.  And by cool, I mean laid back, chill, relaxed.  Fun to hang out with.  I want to be friends with her.  But then, I want to be friends with almost everyone.  


Oh - um, we'd eat sushi.  Because I freaking love sushi.  

No comments:

Post a Comment