Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happiness (Day 5 of 30)

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
    ***Note: I did this wrong, wrong, wrong.  I read it as "5 things that WOULD make you most happy..."  I am not pregnant.  I want the things below.  I don't have them yet.  Sorry for the confusion!!***


1. Being able to spend time with my extended family.  


2. Having financial security; in other words, having the means to pay off our loans/credit cards/cars, having a nice safety net of a savings account, getting our retirement accounts in order, etc.  (Yes, in this sense, money can buy happiness.)


3. Finding the motivation I began the year with - in regards to getting healthier and getting my house organized.


4. Being pregnant.


5. A nice grassy green backyard and a pool to sit by.  






And 5 things that DO make me most happy right now:


1. Laughing with my husband.  I do love how much we can make each other laugh.  


2. Seeing Jack come out of his shy little shell more and more!


3. Having a clean house!!  After the yard sale yesterday, Wayne and I did some serious cleaning and the house looks amazing!  (Except the office, which is my next project!)


4. Blogging.


5. Knowing that I have made lasting friendships.  There are always ups and downs.  (Some more dramatic than others.)  But the relationships are there to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment