Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And to lighten things up a bit...

Yesterday's blog was so cringe-worthy in it's nasty bitter aftertaste that I thought I'd try to counter it with something nicer. I'd hate for newcomers to believe that is me!! Plus, I kinda flipped through the last few blogs and noticed a TON of negativity. Boo!!
I've been doing a lot of thinking about religion and spirituality lately. We've been attending church - a church where I have some awesome friends and have met some really nice people. I'm still pretty undecided about church and religion as a whole but that's for another blog, another day. What I will say is that I definitely believe that what you put out into the universe or give up to God or however you want to say it... it comes back. I'll not claim to have dealt with the very worst this life can deal out but I have had moments wherein I questioned what the hell I could have done to deserve the misery I was experiencing.
Now is not one of those times. Nothing is perfect - never could be. But I am just so grateful right now to have my boys, my friends, my life. Wayne's job scare is over and he is LOVING the new job. Plus, the health insurance fiasco got all straightened out and we no longer have that worry. We have a lovely house, food in the fridge, friends and family who love us... We really have very little to be worried or stressed about and THAT in itself is a huge blessing. So, this is me, kinda putting it out there - that we're thankful for everything. Even watermelon and fruit snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment