Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Uh oh!!

I fear, truly fear, I may be morphing into one of those annoyingly happy people.  You know... you don't want to admit it but you know who I'm talking about.  The people who are happy so much and so often and so brightly that you think, "Ha!  No way she acts like that all the time!  I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she really loses it."  Don't lie!!  You know you've done it!!
And lately, even when people are rude or hurtful or things are stressing me out, I can still find my way back to this joyous, grateful, heart-full feeling of pure LOVE.  Granted, it's only been going on for a few days and I still have my snarky little jokes but overall, I just feel... bursting with happiness and love.  Nothing's keeping me down for long and it is the BEST freaking feeling!!!  I find myself smiling at nothing.  Making time to stop and pet the dog when she's being annoying as hell (which, btw, works like a DREAM and she settles right down).  Being silly with Jack at the grocery store or doing laundry or making dinner.  Cheesily, annoyingly, I'm stopping to smell the roses and just enjoy my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment