Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's sooooo hooootttt!!!!

And I do not mean that in a sexy way.  Our air conditioner was intermittently going out.  It'd start blowing warm air, rather than cold.  So, we'd shut it off, give it a couple hours, then turn it back on and enjoy the cold, cold air.  It kept happening in the heat of the day and generally on the weekends.  Obviously, it needed attention before it broke for good, right??  I called the warranty company last Monday...  It's been quite a journey.
We've been without air since Tuesday.  Sleeping is not happening for Wayne.  The guys have been here everyday, but my brain is partially melted so I'm not thinking clearly.  They put a new motor in last night, but 20 minutes after they left, it was blowing warm air again.  And I couldn't get through on their phones to get them back.  I almost cried when I called the warranty company last night and again when I left a message for the a/c guys.  The only person relatively unaffected is Jack.  He is having a blast.  And, he gets to play in the sprinklers whenever he wants so this week is like a bonus for him.
Luckily, we're on Day 3 of no air and I haven't bit anyone's head off.  I think I'm too weary to be cranky.  They are going to come by today and see if they can fix it.  If not, they'll bring more parts tomorrow.  Fingers crossed we have air tonight - Wayne can't take sleeping in the heat anymore.  (I, on the other hand, have been sleeping better than ever!  LOL)
I guess we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment