Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We are having plumbing issues in our master bathroom. It's been going on for a while - one thing after another, of course. Never the same thing so we have to pay the warranty company the fee each time. (If it were the same issue, we would only have to pay the fee once.) Well, they get to pick which plumber they send out. Normally, I have no problems with the guys they pick. But one last year was the epitome of all plumber jokes - stinky and gross and creepy and yes, showin that oh so nasty crack. :( Other than that guy, the plumbers have always been clean and nice looking and friendly. (One was even pretty darn cute... Hello, Desperate Housewives! haha)
Today, the guy who called sounded so icky and creepy on the phone... I contacted Wayne and work and asked him to come home while the guy is here. I'm fairly proud of being able to handle all the stuff myself and didn't wuss out at all last year while he was gone, but I just decided I didn't want to do it today. I don't want to feel uncomfortable and weird if the guy is as creepy as he sounds. I girled up. I wussed out. I called in the hubby to deal with the grossness. And I'm not ashamed. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment