Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's a double post kind of day.

So... no one in my house is sick, as of this moment. And we are doing absolutely nothing today. Kind of recharging our batteries since we've been extra, extra busy for the past couple months. Which means tomorrow morning, I should wake up refreshed and ready to go...

back to the gym!! Bright and early, I'll be on that Summit Fitness treadmill. Re-energizing myself, my goals, and my determination. Since Jack and I have a playdate (for which I volunteered to do snack) at 10, that means I'll be at the gym at 8... if anyone wants to join me.

I am done finding excuses. I am done feeling exhausted and disappointed. Working out gives me energy and keeps my muscles loose so my tension headaches go away. It helps me to feel proud and strong - so strong! - and happy. Plus, it's the only way to fit into the jeans I love so much.

So, that's it. It's not a long post but it's a good one. For me, anyway, it felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment